Truffle Melbourne Dining Program
We create and manage events throughout the winter truffle season. In 2018 we're again inviting chefs, restaurateurs, venue managers and others with a passion for truffles to propose events for inclusion in the 2018 Events Program.
Potential Dining events may include truffle themed lunches, dinners; product releases; roof-top parties; pop-ups at unusual venues; Masterclasses or competition events or event packages linked with other experiences. The only limit is your imagination! We have an engaged audience that is looking for special truffle experiences. And this audience covers all price points- from $350 high-end dinners to a $25 truffle taste and drink. Most events last year were a sell-out, and all reached their minimum target guest numbers.
Truffle Melbourne's fee structure is fair, transparent and simple- making participation affordable and accessible.There are three ways for you to join the program- either with a specific truffle event; by joining our “Truffle on the Menu” program throughout the winter season; or a combination of the two.
The cost of either option 1 or 2 is around the cost of 2 covers – Option 1 is $295 and Option 2, $165 (+GST) and there's an optional extra including Festival Founder and truffle grower Nigel Wood "hosting" your event, with a lively "Truffle Q&A and prize give away session. The Option 3 cost is $395 (+ GST), giving you a specific event plus coverage right through the 4 months of winter.
- 50 word listing and photo on Truffle Melbourne website with your logo and link to your website
- Regular social media updates and sharing via Facebook and Instagram throughout May- August 2018 (1,474,500 impressions in 2017)
- Your business featured in an exclusive Facebook (2017 reach 531,500) or Instagram post (2017 reach 574,000)
- Truffle Melbourne web tile to publish on your website
- Direct benefit from local, statewide and national media promotion of Truffle Melbourne including TV, radio, print and online (more than $1.5M in 2017)
- Direct benefit from poster and postcard campaign throughout Melbourne advertising the full season program
- Best available wholesale rate for fresh truffle (different grades available) and imported and local food service truffle products.
You can join online here. Once your application has been approved we'll confirm dates with you and as soon as you've paid (EFT transfer preferred) , your event/s will be promoted through www.trufflemelbourne.com and social media.
For further information please contact:
Nigel Wood, Festival Director. E: email@example.com or
Morri Behrmann, Oliveria. E: firstname.lastname@example.org